Sunday 21 June 2015

Manicure June // Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color in 130 Rose Poudre


The nail polish that was on top of my shopping list. The formula and pigmentation was highly raved by Amelia Liana so foh sure I had to get it *wink* My mum and I are both in love with this demure & sophisticated shade of pink. Not all shades of pink flatters my skin tone therefore this is a definite winner. On top of that, the formula is also great. No top coat needed as they look pretty much like gel mani already!

Rose Poudre is the nail colour which I think Duchess Kate Middleton would wear on a sunny weekend to an English afternoon tea session. Subtle enough to add a little something something to the nails but not too loud. Perfect for professional business meetings.

Thank you for reading. Have a lovely sunday ahead <3

What's Next : Inspirational Monday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment