Friday 18 September 2015

Food In Tasmania // Daci + Daci Bakers


Pre-booked tickets to the Museum of Old and New Art at 1pm so we went for a quick brunch before sending me off at Brooke St Pier. The weather was squally! It was so windy and cold I could still remember the calmness in me as we walked into Daci + Daci. 

Avocados with buttery texture on sourdough, sandwiching slices of fresh tomatoes. Savored my brunch slowly as I sipped on hot coffee and filled in some postcards. The bread was on top of the world. Was mummy nerd approve too! Black & white sesames and nuts coating the outer part of the bread loaf makes the bread crust extra interesting. Oh and the inside part was chewy. All and all a perfect slice of bread with crackling crust yielding to stretchy middle. 

Address : 11, Murray Street, Hobart 7000 Tasmania.
Hours : -
Contact : +613 6224 9237

Thank you for reading and Happy Friday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment